Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My New Addiction

Ok, so I've always known that I have a bit of an addictive personality. Heck, if you knew the amount of coffee that I drank every morning that would be fact enough that I have an addictive personality. The truth of the matter is I have a new addiction. It's those re-usable shopping bags. You know the ones that you can get for just about a dollar at many of the local retail or grocery stores, yep that's my addiction. I have 3 Harris Teeter ones, 2 Walgreens ones, 1 WalMart one, 1 Piggly Wiggly one, and 1 Food Lion one, and 1 Lowe's one. I am always on the lookout for new and different ones. None of mine are the same, so it's sort of a challenge to find new ones. It's sort of like a little game that I play with myself when ever I go shopping.....let's see if they have one of those bags. I do use them when I go grocery shopping and here at work I am looking at one of the Walgreens ones that I used to carry in stuff to school. I wonder if CVS has one???????

1 comment:

  1. you are crazy girl. I think even $ tree has them! Go there...complete your set!! :)

    ReplyDelete